[Resolved] Mobile Menu not working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Menu not working

Home Forums Support Mobile Menu not working

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Alexander

Hi Tom,

I had the minify set to manual. I have added a number of lines that mention jquery:
    ../wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.11.3
    ../wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.2.1
    ../wp-content/plugins/wysija-newsletters/js/validate/jquery.validationEngine.js?ver=2.6.19
    ../wp-content/plugins/wysija-newsletters/js/validate/languages/jquery.validationEngine-en.js?ver=2.6.19

The last two are from mailpoet I think for creating a newsletter mailing list. The first two I am not sure. Do you recommend that all these lines are taken from minify?

This will impact my google pagespeed rating again I recon… πŸ™‚

Thanks for the help!

Alexander

Alexander

And I keep messing about, took out those 4 jquery references, but problem still exists. In chrome I still have that jquery undefined

The line it has problems with is line 31 in wp-content/cache/minify/000000/001bc/default.include.b133b8.js:
    jQuery(document).ready(function($){var bottom=generateGetStickPoint();var options={offset:bottom,offsetSide:’top’,classes:{clone:’navigation-clone’,stick:’navigation-stick’,unstick:’navigation-unstick’},throttle:250,onInit:function(){generateMobile();generateMenuSuperfish();generateMenuSearch();},onStick:function(){jQuery(‘.main-navigation:not(.navigation-clone) .navigation-search’).attr(‘class’,’navigation-search-disabled’).hide();jQuery(‘.main-navigation:not(.navigation-clone) .search-item’).attr(‘class’,’search-item-disabled’);jQuery(‘.sticky-menu-fade .navigation-clone’).fadeIn(250);},onUnstick:function(){jQuery(‘.main-navigation:not(.navigation-clone) .navigation-search-disabled’).attr(‘class’,’navigation-search’);jQuery(‘.main-navigation:not(.navigation-clone) .search-item-disabled’).attr(‘class’,’search-item’);jQuery(‘.search-item i’).replaceWith(‘<i class=”fa fa-search”></i>’);jQuery(‘.main-navigation .navigation-search’).hide();jQuery(‘.sticky-menu-fade .navigation-clone’).fadeOut(250);},onDestroy:function(){},}

It seems that is indeed navigation, but this is above my head to make sense out of. I am a bit confused about those default.include.*****.js urls anyways. While trying to minify them they keep changing the reference url.

Alexander

Alexander

Able to get rid of all the jquery errors now (had to empty cache to get error notification to drop). However menu button is still unresponsive two thirds of the time.

Could it be loading order of scripts or the minifying of js or css that is triggering this?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I wouldn’t minify those first two files.

So the mobile menu only doesn’t work sometimes?

Alexander

Correct, now it has been working for a while constantly, but before it worked for one click I would hit the header button and it would not work than, click the header a few times and it would work again really strange.

I think it is working now and all my plugins are enabled again. So hopefully solved. Too bad my page speed rating got a hit from the jqueries not allowed to minify ^_^

Thanks for the troubleshooting Tom.

Alexander

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No worries – let me know if it happens again and we’ll try troubleshooting πŸ™‚

Daniel

Hi Tom, did you manage to get to the bottom of this? I’m having the same issue on my site.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What’s the URL to your site?

More than likely there’s a javascript error being caused by a third party plugin.

You can try #1 on this page: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/debugging/

Daniel

It’s http://www.craftedprojects.co.uk. Tried deactivating all the plugins and it hasn’t helped πŸ™

Thanks

Fernando

I can’t find the Social Media Section. I was hoping to be as easy as typing your URLs

www.4everThere.com
    www.Escaffi.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Daniel – your mobile menu seems to be working fine on this end?

Daniel

Hi Tom – not on this end and tried on a couple of devices. It only works at top of page but not when it’s ‘sticky’ as you scroll down?

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Steve

Hi – my menu has disappeared and I have tried everything here – any ideas?

Go to http://www.fixmyinfo.com on any tablet or smartphone…

πŸ™

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It’s working for me – did you manage to fix it?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.