[Resolved] Mobile Menu Not Activiating/Appearing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Mobile Menu Not Activiating/Appearing

Home Forums Support Mobile Menu Not Activiating/Appearing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kris

Good Morning,

My mobile (set to Off Canvas Panel) menu is not working. When you tap it, the menu does not initiate/appear.

I tried without success on Safari and Bing. ON my phone and my husband’s phone. Both Apple.

Recently have added social media icons (using Lightweight Social Icons Plugin) and the social media icons to the Top Bar (using the same plugin). I have seen the mobile menu and top bar working with these additions, but these is the only recent changes I can think of. (Not sure if this info is helpful or not)

I love Generate Press because I can create a website without knowing code/being too technical (i.e I cannot read the code).

Don’t know where to start with this one, any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Kris

Thanks,
    Kris

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Kris

Magical. That worked. Now what? My site doesn’t look so good now πŸ˜‰

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the one that’s causing the problem.

Kris

Found it! Plugin called W3 Total Cache. I have every other one activated and when I add this one, it breaks. Thank you! I now know how to troubleshoot issues like this next time.

I am assuming I will have to reach out to that Plugin developer (assuming that is not you guys).

Thanks Leo, you guys are always so helpful when I need it.

Kris

Kris

Maybe I don’t need that plugin, can’t remember why I added it in the first place…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try turning off Combined javascript files (or something along those lines) setting in WP Rocket.

Caching plugin is definitely not required – we aren’t using one in this site.

This is what we are doing for optimization:
    https://generatepress.com/fastest-wordpress-theme/

Kris

Thank you, I will leave that plugin behind and take a closer look at his link and your setting recommendation πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.