[Resolved] Main nav fonts display "inherit" – How to change font?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Main nav fonts display "inherit" – How to change font?

Home Forums Support Main nav fonts display "inherit" – How to change font?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    George

New user here. When I go to Typography > Primary Navigation, I see “inherit” displayed in the “font family” box. I’d like to change the font to “‘Open Sans’, Arial, ‘Sans Serif’. Do I have to edit style.css? Haven’t found a place in GS to do this. ??? Thanks!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You should just be able to click the select box that says inherit – it will give you a list of different fonts to choose from, including those two.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

George

Thanks, Tom. The culprit was a plugin called WP Tabs Widget Pro. It’s working fine now that I deactivated the plugin.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah good to know – their plugin might have an error in it causing the issue.

DAVID

Tom –

It appears that The Events Calendar 4.6.5 free version plugin is conflicting with the GP Premium Typography selector. When I deactivate Event Calendar, the Typography module font chooser/selector works fine. If its active, all I get is the “inherit” option. It’s trying to activate the font dropdown, but it’s not appearing — the select2-container

DAVID

Also, it appears to only be the font family selector that is affected. The font size, weight, and text transformations all function normally. You just can’t select the font.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    DAVID

Thanks. Sorry I missed it before I posted.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Haven’t heard anything back yet, I’ll see if I can do something about it on my end.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just released GPP 1.5.5 which includes a “fix” for this.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.