[Support request] Can't change font faces in customizer while "The Events Calendar" plugin active

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can't change font faces in customizer while "The Events Calendar" plugin active

Home Forums Support Can't change font faces in customizer while "The Events Calendar" plugin active

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Martin Bronson

Hello!

I have GPP active on my website and have recently run into an issue that I have narrowed down to be a conflict between GPP and “The Events Calendar” plugin.

With “The Events Calendar” active, the drop down menu for font face in the typography section of the customizer does not work. There is a notification in the bottom left of the browser that says “javascriptvoid(0)”. This happens on both Firefox and Chrome.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It looks like they’re loading the same library as us to have more advanced select boxes. However, their selector isn’t specific to their options, so their version is overriding our version, causing a conflict.

It doesn’t actually look like they even use it in the Customizer, so the best thing they can do is prevent select2 (the library) from initiating inside the Customizer.

Might be worth opening up a support ticket with them – if they need more info or have any questions just let me know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.