[Support request] Logo and Menu Disappear After Upgrade

Home Forums Support [Support request] Logo and Menu Disappear After Upgrade

Home Forums Support Logo and Menu Disappear After Upgrade

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Steven

I recently upgraded to the latest premium version. I use Beaver Builder and have video background row at the top of my home page. On another page, I have a slide show. And other pages are just normal beaver builder pages. In all cases, I have been using the page header add-on to merge the top of my Beaver Page with the GP Logo and Main Menu so that sit transparently on top of the content. And it was working perfectly until I upgraded. I just went to my site and the menu and logo are not showing at all, and yet I have made no changes. And there doesn’t seem to be anyway to get them to show. If I get rid of the page header then they show again but not in the way I was hoping for – with the transparency on top of the content.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The merge option in Page Header was improved, but we couldn’t account for people who weren’t using GP settings for the background (image or video header).

So we released a new option for users who are using an element inside their content as the background in “Advanced settings” called: Place content behind header (sliders etc..)

Can you try enabling that option?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Steven

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. I tried that setting and it still doesn’t work. I have merge with site header and Place Content Behind turned on (and I’ve tried them separately) and it doesn’t work. Still no logo or menu. Is there something else I can try?

Steve

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you link me to a page where it’s not working?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Steven

Can I send you the link privately?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sure, just use our contact page on this site ๐Ÿ™‚

Steven

Thanks. Sent.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are you by chance disabling the page header on that page with the Disable Elements add-on?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.