[Resolved] Load more bar for blog

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Load more bar for blog

Home Forums Support Load more bar for blog

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

They just won’t show on the pages? Do you have a plugin like “Display Widgets” or “Widget Context” enabled?

If the widget area is there, and other widgets are showing up, then I don’t see how it could be a GeneratePress thing.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Ross Robson

Hi Tom,

I have just connected up my domain http://www.calstepdartswales.co.uk and it seems the shop products have disappeared and the widgets are now showing for the store page itself, also the forum links are not working properly, could you have a look around when you get chance please? User and password details are same as the ones i emailed you.

Thanks

Ross Robson

Doesn’t matter lol, just me being thick as shit, worked as soon as i flushed the cache haha πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad it sorted itself out πŸ™‚

Ross Robson

Just updated to latest version, loving the navigation search it’s awesome!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Ross Robson

As you can see on my forum page http://www.calstepdartswales.co.uk/forum-2/ the forum descriptions are small, tried making them bigger by using the inspect element like iv done with the rest of the css for parts of the forum but it doesnt seem to be changing size, could you shed any light on this?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Firebug revealed this code:

#bbpress-forums .bbp-forum-info .bbp-forum-content, #bbpress-forums p.bbp-topic-meta {
        font-size: 11px;
    }

If you copy that code into your stylesheet and adjust the font size it should work πŸ™‚

Ross Robson

Yep that sorted it! thanks, site is starting to come along great now πŸ˜€

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.