[Resolved] Load more bar for blog

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Load more bar for blog

Home Forums Support Load more bar for blog

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Ross Robson

Hi Tom,

Any chance of removing the bar that says “older posts and newer posts at the bottom of blog pages and replacing it with the Load more bar like the masonry layout as i think its much better πŸ˜€

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

And have it load posts like in the masonry layout? Or just go to the next page?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Ross Robson

Load like the masonry layout, i think its more clean and looks better when they load up instead of the page refreshing

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, but not have the masonry layout?

Might be do-able, although as of right now they work hand-in-hand, so the code would definitely need to change a little.

I’ll look into it πŸ™‚

Ross Robson

Ok great πŸ˜€ could you recommend a slideshow plugin that i could use to have a slideshow in the sidebar for advertisements?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There’s tons of them out there – I’ve heard Meta Slider is quite good: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ml-slider/

Ross Robson

Cheers just installed it and seems really easy and simple to use, as you can see on the homepage here http://7dd.613.myftpupload.com/ the page header is inside the content area but when i choose it to be outside the content area it is like a full width page header but i only want it above the main content area and dont want the sidebars to move down at any point as it leaves a big gap, is this possible?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So you want it to be above the content area, but not above the sidebar?

Ross Robson

Yep

Ross Robson

Also having a bit of trouble making the text bigger on my forums page where i have BDO, General Discussion and PDC

Ross Robson

iv sorted the font size now

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

As of right now, there’s no hook in that area so we can’t move it there.

I’ll definitely consider adding those hooks in to the next version.

Ross Robson

ok thanks, iv sorted most of the font sizes but its not changing the breadcrumb font size for some reason?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There’s most likely a CSS style overriding it.

Use the Firebug extension I suggest to take a look and find what attributes are controlling the size, then create your own styling to fix it.

Ross Robson

I used the inspect element in chrome, checked my css and the only thing iv got down there is

.bbp-breadcrumb {
    font-size: 15px;
    }

can’t see anything else overriding it but still stays smaller than 15px

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.