[Support request] Line Height Issues after Elementor Update

Home Forums Support [Support request] Line Height Issues after Elementor Update

Home Forums Support Line Height Issues after Elementor Update

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Chris

Now this is the kind of ISH that will make you feel SUPER crazy. Last time I was in the site, nothing was working, per the screen shots above and this entire thread.

They claimed they got no emails from me including the one where I sent them the login info.

I just went to the site and VIOLA, there’s no longer an issue. And without me doing anything, that code is now on site.

View post on imgur.com

No notice. No return support item. Nothing. They just went in an updated the code.

Really? Does this seem strange to you or not?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Chris

They told me as well, but then it was just there without notice. I just don’t like when after not being able to communicate with them for almost 2 weeks they just go in and edit the site without notice.

At least it’s working now. Except, the heading and the body copy all share the same line height now. Not a great solution. I’ll have to figure something else out.

Thanks again for everything. Sorry I missed the reply to the other support thread. I have about 12 of these going right now. I have no idea how you do it. What system are you using to keep it all straight over there?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We use Help Scout for email collaboration 🙂

Chris

Thanks!

Gerard

Any news on this after almost 3 years? Styles aren’t being inherited from GP yet, and that CSS fix doesn’t make the headings inherit the line-height from GP headings.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We haven’t had this issue reported in a while.

Any chance you can open a new topic and link me to the page in question?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Line Height Issues after Elementor Update’ is closed to new replies.