[Resolved] Issue with Add to cart panel on scroll with External Products/Affiliate

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Issue with Add to cart panel on scroll with External Products/Affiliate

Home Forums Support Issue with Add to cart panel on scroll with External Products/Affiliate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Juan Pablo

Hi guys,

I have a problem, all my products are “external/affilate”. When I use the “add to cart on scroll feature” the link doesn’t work properly and the landing page resolve :

Whitelabel Error Page
    This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Sat Feb 06 16:33:35 GMT 2021
    There was an unexpected error (type=Method Not Allowed, status=405).
    Request method ‘POST’ not supported

Any suggestions to fixed it?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Juan,

“Method Not Allowed” isn’t an error in GeneratePress or GP Premium. You could try to switch to twenty twenty theme, it’ll likely still be there.

Tom’s reply in this topic should help:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/no-clue-how-to-use-this-product/page/2/#post-1016245

Juan Pablo

Hi,

I will explain myself better.

The original “buy” button effectively leads to the external page as it uses the “get” method. But the purchase button in the scroll does not work correctly because it uses the “post” method.

Is there any way to edit this command?

Juan Pablo
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

currently the cart form method is baked into the template, so today it cannot be changed, were looking at adding a filter for it in a future update.

Juan Pablo

Ok, thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

FYI – Filter has been added to the next release of GP Premium .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.