[Resolved] Installing gp-premium-1.11.0-alpha.1.zip Error

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Installing gp-premium-1.11.0-alpha.1.zip Error

Home Forums Support Installing gp-premium-1.11.0-alpha.1.zip Error

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Interesting. I Saved the original block to be a reusable one, then just selected it into a blank Block Element. Are you saying the Block Element’s background does not match that of the original content? I tried adding a GB container in the Block Element itself and selected White but that overrode the Reusable Block’s gradient background. Sorry, total noob moment here. Can you tell me where to make the adjustment in the Block Element to make it match the original Reusable Block?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s right – your actual content background is white, while the body background (where the hook is added) is not white. That’s where the color difference is happening.

When editing the reusable block, give it a white background color. The gradient should still show over top of the white background color.

Ian

It’s very odd. I have the Hook Element Block opened right now and there is nothing in there but a title and the actual Reusable block. And the original block consists of:

GB Container (Gradient bg) — GB Container (not sure why I have another GB Container but this one has no bg gradient or bg colour. — GB Grid of 4 columns. Maybe adding the GB Grid added the extra container (but that is for another day)?

I will keep poking around. I have no idea why there would be a colour discrepancy between the original block and a reusable block that was a SAVE from the original. Wait a sec…

Your comment made me look at the Hook a different way.

When I hook the saved block into “generate_inside_site_container”, the colours match. It is when the Hook is targeting “generate_before_footer” then the colours do not match. Maybe that section of GP has a different bg setting? Interesting. Not sure if it’s a glitch or by design. Since I want this new Block Element to be part of the footer (site wide), I will build it with the colour discrepancy in mind.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.