[Support request] Imported Site, But Elements Location Not Displayed

Home Forums Support [Support request] Imported Site, But Elements Location Not Displayed

Home Forums Support Imported Site, But Elements Location Not Displayed

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Darryl

Here you go…

Darryl

Over 24 hours… I am guessing there is no real explanation why the import isn’t working at this point?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry for the delay in responding. Tom is on a short vacation and will return on Monday when we can take a close look.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you export your Elements (that haven’t been re-saved since import) and share the .xml file with me so I can import them on my development site and run some tests.

Something is becoming corrupt during import so the Display Rules aren’t loading. Then, when you save the Element, you’re overwriting the old corrupt data with empty Display Rules which is why the Elements no longer appear.

However, the fact they appear on the frontend after initial import means the data is there, something just isn’t working when loading the Element in the dashboard.

If I can get a hold of those specific Elements I should be able to pinpoint the issue.

Let me know 🙂

Darryl

So in a nutshell.. the problem isn’t the server… and I don’t need to go chasing my webhosting provider around due to a bug in a plugin… You guys have usually been efficient, this time… not so much in multiple directions

I just don’t have time for this..

Best of luck fellas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No worries. Let me know if you ever decide to re-visit and I’ll be happy to continue to debug with you.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.