[Support request] How to track a support ticket?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to track a support ticket?

Home Forums Support How to track a support ticket?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Trevor

Hi, I put in a support request two days ago regarding license verification cURL 28 error. I haven’t gotten an email confirmation or reply, and I can’t find any section in my generate press account that shows support ticket updates.

Is there a page I’ve overlooked?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can track any Topics or Replies you have made by clicking the Forum Profile button at the top of this page.

The only i can see is this:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/yet-another-curl-error-28-connection-timed-out-after-10001-milliseconds/page/3/#post-1508383

I passed on your latest reply to Tom as he is talking to the host on this matter.

Trevor

Thanks David.

I did find the way to see forum activity. My question was actually about confirmation / tracking after filling in your contact us form. That seemed to just disappear into the void as far as I knew. Even an automated confirmation email that has a copy of the form submission is what most companies have. Just a suggestion.

I did see Tom has fixed my actual issue now, so I appreciate that.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah ok – yes we must admit the Contact form needs some better integration with our management system. Definitely take those comments on board as we look for future improvements.

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.