[Support request] How to Optimize my website speed?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to Optimize my website speed?

Home Forums Support How to Optimize my website speed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Simon

Hi Tom,

Your theme is one of the best one, if not, THE BEST I have ever used in developing websites.

There’s just one question…

After I’m done with all my website setup, I would like to optimize my page speed.

I know you wrote an optimization document last year, but it’s 2017 May almost June now, so I was just wondering if you have different steps to do so?

I’m using GP, GPP, BB Lite, WC, Yoast SEO, Real Simple SSL, Popup Maker, Bookly, PrettyLink plugins.

So I want to make sure I won’t have any problems when I try to optimize.

Help?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Simon,

Glad you are enjoying GP so much ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t think the optimizing tips have changed since last year. We are still linking people to this page: https://generatepress.com/fastest-wordpress-theme/

Having good host/server and choosing well coded plugins are also very important.

Simon

Hi Leo,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I am currently using SiteGround, which is pretty good for a shared hosting server.

What I would like to know is if I can avoid crashing the site when I follow the guide you have here?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you follow the direction then your site should be fine. Unless there are plugin conflicts of course. But if all the plugins are well coded and reputable then you should be fine ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.