[Resolved] How do I get the container to show at the bottom of the featured image?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How do I get the container to show at the bottom of the featured image?

Home Forums Support How do I get the container to show at the bottom of the featured image?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Heath

I am trying to to a hero header like in Leo’s video but how do I get the author, title and date block to show at the bottom of the image rather than the left side?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link us to the page you’re working on? To check what you currently have so we could have an idea which suggestion/recommendation to give?

Let us know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Heath

The posts I have don’t really look anything like what I’m looking for. I see it as a template and the 2nd option under element type content template. But it isn’t allowing me to import the template. That’s how I want the image to look with the title and author name and block more centered.

Heath

Any suggestions?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

any chance you can share a screenshot of the Block Element editor so we can see what you have so far ?

Heath

I domt have anything set right now because I didn’t know how to get the white box with the author name and post title to the bottom of the featured (background) image.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you want the title over the Image ? And is this layout for Mobile and Desktop?

Heath

Yes I want the title over the bottom of the image if possible with the white background like Leo is doing in the video on the hero.

I want it on desktop and mobile if possible.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK so i would do this:

1. Add a Container Block. Remove the Padding ( ie. set to 0 ), add a Background Image and then select the Dynamic Background.
    2. Inside that Container add another Container which you can add your white background, and give it some top margin eg 40% to create the height of the featured background and to position the White box to the bottom.
    3. Fill the white container with your blocks for the title and the meta.

Heath

I must have done something wrong. It was only showing the hero on the posts and not the content. Also the white spacing wasn’t towards the bottom enough. I’d like it to barely go over the bottom of the featured image.

Heath

I dont even know if this is something that is doable.

Heath

I dont see an option for dynamic background. Only to select featured image under Dynamic background image.

Heath

I’m not getting the desired outcome when I try this. ๐Ÿ™

Heath

This gives an idea of what I’m trying to do.

Heath
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.