- This topic has 26 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Leo.
February 28, 2021 at 1:46 pm #1676523Heath
I am trying to to a hero header like in Leo’s video but how do I get the author, title and date block to show at the bottom of the image rather than the left side?February 28, 2021 at 10:05 pm #1676732ElvinStaffCustomer Support
Can you link us to the page you’re working on? To check what you currently have so we could have an idea which suggestion/recommendation to give?
Let us know. 🙂
A wise man once said:
"Have you cleared your cache?"February 28, 2021 at 10:13 pm #1676736Heath
The posts I have don’t really look anything like what I’m looking for. I see it as a template and the 2nd option under element type content template. But it isn’t allowing me to import the template. That’s how I want the image to look with the title and author name and block more centered.March 1, 2021 at 5:17 am #1677104Heath
Any suggestions?March 1, 2021 at 5:33 am #1677131DavidStaffCustomer SupportMarch 1, 2021 at 5:51 am #1677152Heath
I domt have anything set right now because I didn’t know how to get the white box with the author name and post title to the bottom of the featured (background) image.March 1, 2021 at 6:22 am #1677212DavidStaffCustomer SupportMarch 1, 2021 at 6:31 am #1677228Heath
Yes I want the title over the bottom of the image if possible with the white background like Leo is doing in the video on the hero.
I want it on desktop and mobile if possible.March 1, 2021 at 8:30 am #1677574DavidStaffCustomer Support
OK so i would do this:
1. Add a Container Block. Remove the Padding ( ie. set to 0 ), add a Background Image and then select the Dynamic Background.
2. Inside that Container add another Container which you can add your white background, and give it some top margin eg 40% to create the height of the featured background and to position the White box to the bottom.
3. Fill the white container with your blocks for the title and the meta.March 1, 2021 at 10:50 am #1677767Heath
I must have done something wrong. It was only showing the hero on the posts and not the content. Also the white spacing wasn’t towards the bottom enough. I’d like it to barely go over the bottom of the featured image.March 1, 2021 at 5:29 pm #1678053Heath
I dont even know if this is something that is doable.March 1, 2021 at 6:15 pm #1678085Heath
I dont see an option for dynamic background. Only to select featured image under Dynamic background image.March 1, 2021 at 7:07 pm #1678133Heath
I’m not getting the desired outcome when I try this. 🙁March 1, 2021 at 7:49 pm #1678161Heath
This gives an idea of what I’m trying to do.March 1, 2021 at 7:49 pm #1678162
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.