[Resolved] How can I get help/answers to my questions re: GP premium?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How can I get help/answers to my questions re: GP premium?

Home Forums Support How can I get help/answers to my questions re: GP premium?

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dagmar

I bought GeneratePress Premium 2 weeks ago, and unfortunately – so far, I am frustrated.
    I went through all available docs, didn’t find what I need.
    (Mind you I am not a beginner, I’ve been modifying themes from the times the “Customizer” didn’t even exist, But, I bought this theme/package in hope that I do NOT have to go and root in the Theme Editor every time I want something to be done! )

I tried to find some support link/form to the developer, cannot find anything; it always re-directs me to this forum.
    So who can I ask for support/help/answers? Anybody has some contact email/URL to the developer of this theme?

Thank you so much

Dagmar

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Dagmar,

Sorry to hear that you’ve been frustrated with GP so far.

It always redirects you to here because this is where you would post your questions. If you look at a few pages after the first you would see that the developer Tom is very active in the forum.

What is your question and what’s been frustrating you? Let us know πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This forum is the fastest place to ask for support as there’s a couple of us monitoring it.

Always feel free to post your questions in here – we’re happy to help with anything πŸ™‚

Dagmar

I will ask here then. But I will start new topics, as it will be easier to answer.
    Ok, let me sort through them which ones are Really important to me.
    I think right away I will omit color and widget spacing questions, but I definitely will need help/answers with layout and images issues. Will have to find examples too, right?

I guess I got spoiled by the Cryout Creations themes where I can modify almost everything to my liking. The only problem with their themes is that they are very heavy on script – which GP is not, that’s way I thought would be better.
    And GP also does not create so many useless image sizes – which is another big positive of GP

Thank you up front

Dagmar

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Examples are always helpful. The more info we have the quicker we can provide solutions.

Will keep an eye out for your topics πŸ™‚

Dagmar
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Already answered them all πŸ™‚

Hopefully my answers are helpful.

Thanks!

Dagmar

Yeah, the first 3 have been answered, thank you very much

For the one which I have the most problems with I still have to think about, or even maybe setup an example on my test site, if it still won’t work.

I also see couple more simple questions, but I already know the answer: Adding custom css

Thanks again

D

Dagmar

Ok, I found the answer to 2 of the questions I posted here, plus my biggest problem I had.
    I posted it here so it may help somebody else:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/imagesfeatured-images-issues-and-solution/

I still may ask some questions though later on πŸ˜‰

Thank you all for your prompt replies

Dagmar

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for summarizing your solutions! Glad we could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.