[Resolved] Hide Featured Image on Single Posts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hide Featured Image on Single Posts

Home Forums Support Hide Featured Image on Single Posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pam Mandel

Hiya, just updated my theme, now the featured image is showing in the posts. I want it on the masonry *only* (or pulled for social shares). I want to hide the featured image from the individual post.

If I do Customizing> Blog> Post Image> Hide: the featured image is removed from the masonry on the blog landing page, but still appears in the post.

If I do Customizing> Page Header > Single Post Header: there’s no “hide” option. (Did this go away?)

Maybe I commented this out in my CSS at some point, but I don’t remember that. Help? And thanks. I’m still really happy with this theme.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s weird. The hide option should definitely be there still. Not sure why it’s not showing up for you.

I would recommend trying GPP 1.5 beta: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/gp-premium-1-5/

The blog options in there have been re-written and should be much better than before.

If you don’t feel comfortable using the beta version (it’s been out for awhile and stable so far), the actual version should be released soon.

Let me know if this sounds good 🙂

Pam Mandel

Hi Leo —

I reinstalled my gp_premium package, reactivated my licence key, and boom, everything works again, the drop down is there. I wonder if something got wonked in a WP update?

Anyway, it’s all good now and I’ve got the latest of everything.

Thanks — still super happy with the flexibility and design of this theme, sure appreciate your work.

Pam//@nerdseyeview

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad I could help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.