[Support request] Header and Sticky Nav Jumps in when scrolling down screen

Home Forums Support [Support request] Header and Sticky Nav Jumps in when scrolling down screen

Home Forums Support Header and Sticky Nav Jumps in when scrolling down screen

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    John

I am using 79.0.3945.79
    You might not be noticing it because Chrome sucks for scrolling. It’s so jumpy to begin with, it literally jumps right past the issue. Scroll down slowly with your scroll bar to see it in chrome. I wish there were some way to force Chrome to smooth that scroll like on FireFox.

José Manuel

Hi,

I really think there is a problem when you activate the “Sticky Navigation” option with transition none. The header jumps both at the beginning of the movement and at the end of it.
    It is true that it is solved by activating the “Use Navigation as Header” option, but I don’t think it is the best thing for SEO to do without the header element of your website.

Error sticky navigation

John

I just sent Tom and his team $30, not that it’s anywhere NEAR enough to cover the value of what we get from them but a little show of gratitude for all they do is in order from time to time I feel. I encourage anyone else that’s blessed by this theme builder and the GP team to do the same if you can. Thanks again Tom and everyone at GP!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

John – thank you so much for that, we really appreciate it. I’m on a MacBook and can scroll super slowly, but I’m still not seeing it. I’ll jump on my PC later to check it out – perhaps that will help me see what’s going on.

Starenlared – any chance you can open a new topic on this with the URL to your website? We should be able to see what’s causing it.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.