[Resolved] had GP premium have no idea why got deleted from themes

Home Forums Support [Resolved] had GP premium have no idea why got deleted from themes

Home Forums Support had GP premium have no idea why got deleted from themes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    donna

Hi there all hope you are all having a great day. had GP premium have no idea why got deleted from themes cannot find. Had install beaver builder using that for a few weeks going back to install GP P theme and it was gone for some reason …. got into my account on GP-P and downloaded again and it will not. it gives the free one and sayes in the coustomizer add ons Avaible! take a look> is this normal to go thru with GP?’
    hope i clear ask questions. maybe someone can help…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sorry not quite sure what you mean.

GeneratePress is a free theme: https://generatepress.com/install-generatepress/

GP Premium is a plugin: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/

Let me know if the links above help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Donna,

Can you link us to your site? Trying to look through your separate emails + this topic to find the issue. Let’s stick to this topic to figure this out ๐Ÿ™‚

donna

hey ya tom and leo ,,, I call my hosting co and they solved it. but it was getting to be out of their scope and told me to write to you Tom … and finally it is in good shape I hope …

donna

well hosting helped I thought is was a theme but it is a plugin and tried that too before and it did not work but hosting took care of it and when i put it to plugins again after hosting did what they had to do it work hope this makes sence. let me know okay!!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah yes, GeneratePress is a theme, and GP Premium is a plugin which extends the theme.

Glad you got it working ๐Ÿ™‚

donna

got it understand more now good golly what u must go thru hosting said this happens sometimes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.