- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 2 weeks ago by David.
April 20, 2020 at 3:17 am #1246335ustar
I’m working on my site speed now and did my hosting provider helps me with this.
I have noticed that GP Premium plugin takes from 1 to 1,5 sec delay.
I can’t switch it off because i love the functonality and i’d love to continue to use GP Premium.
Could you lpease take a look on the site and tell, what i can do to increase speed? Or maybe something wrong with the plugin?
Regards, Sergey.April 20, 2020 at 3:37 am #1246360DavidStaffCustomer Support
in Customizer > General switch the Icon Type to SVG. This will remove the WOFF and TTF files that your server seems to be having difficulty with.
Other then that you may want to look at combining JS Files and possibly CSS files:April 23, 2020 at 1:47 am #1250678ustar
Thank you very much!
I did what you said. Hope, will be better now.
One more thing:
While i’m doing test on PageSpeed Insights, i see a lot of render-blocking resources connected to the theme and GP Premium plugin.
Please, have a look:
Is it possible to reduce somehow render-blocking resources?
By the way, i noticed that
has 1,02 sec blocking in waterfall here:
Looks very strange. Maybe you have any idea, what to ceck?
Thanks in advance!
Regards, Sergey.April 23, 2020 at 4:20 am #1250955DavidStaffCustomer Support
Render Blocking resources from GP
1. In Customizer > General – also check Combine CSS this will reduce the number of CSS files required.
2. Use the optimization tips i provided here
Not much i can do about the Woocommerce.woff its a font they use for the Review Stars – may want to check the woocommerce support forumApril 28, 2020 at 4:17 am #1259282ustar
1. Do you recommend to use “Combine CSS” option in Customiser> General with the same option in Autoptimize or just ones (in the plugin or in the Customizer)?
2. I installed Autoptimuze and sat all settings regarding this post
Then i tested page fith saize chart (no images, minimum plugins, no Woocommerce on this page) ane the result as you can see. Still huge delay in the beginning.
I’m just out of ideas, what to check. (( Could you please take a look and maybe you will be more lucky to find some issue.
Thaks in advance!
Sergey.April 28, 2020 at 4:57 am #1259321ustar
After this test i noticed third party code to https://code.jquery.com/ and it takes 339ms delay
Is it possible connected to GP-Premium? And if yes, is it possible to reduce this delay?
Regards, Sergey.April 28, 2020 at 5:40 am #1259367DavidStaffCustomer Support
1. Combine CSS – Yes i would enable this and Autoptimize combine CSS.
2. The TTFB issue is related to your server – you would need to raise that with your host.
3. WordPress loads jQuery, GP only calls for it if you enable the Sticky Navigation. If you disable the sticky nav and the request is still being made that is because other plugins are using it.May 31, 2020 at 3:50 am #1308469ustar
Regards, Sergey.May 31, 2020 at 6:40 am #1308597
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.