[Support request] GP element not displaying correctly for a post

Home Forums Support [Support request] GP element not displaying correctly for a post

Home Forums Support GP element not displaying correctly for a post

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    William

Hi there,

This page has an element page hero as it should look. I checked another random page and notice it does not look the same here.

Is there a reason for this and a possible fix?

I’ve cleared all caches and it didn’t seem to make any difference.

Many thanks,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you try Regenerating CSS in Dashboard > GenerateBlocks > Settings.

William

Thanks for that – I gave that go, and unfortunately it’s still not complying.

I’m confused that it’s not happening site-wide, but to just one or two posts?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try disabling any cache/otpimization plugins, particularly anything that is stripping unused CSS or generating critical CSS.

William

Hi there,

Apologies to the late reply. I’ve uninstalled every plugin except GP premium, and can still see the issue.

Element looks correct for posts like this, but not correct such as here.

To view:
    Username: dfykesagyy
    Password: rV2HVW57Ay

Kind regards,

Will

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The two links above have different URL – looks like the one that’s not working a staging site?

Can you check with the hosting support to make sure there are no server/hosting level optimization or caching activated?

It really cannot be a GP/GB issue if it’s only happening to handful of posts – the code is exactly the same.

William

Yes, and the staging site article is exactly the same as on the live version of the site – used to show the issue at hand.

I’ve disabled all plugins on the staging site, removed all server caching, and even changed the variations of CSS settings in Generate Press and Generate Blocks, and still the issue persist for certain articles.

It’s really strange but still an issue – I’m not sure what else could be causing this issue?

William

I have also disabled Generate Blocks at points in the staging and still the issue persists

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi William,

Can you try using inline Embedding option for the CSS output in “GenerateBlocks > Settings”?

Let me know πŸ™‚

William

Hi there,

After enabling that option, the issue unfortunately still persists.

Kind regards,

Will

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hum…

Can you provide the admin access to the staging site with all plugins deactivated except GB and GPP for us to take a look at the back end?

Please also provide SFTP details in order to do some debugging.

Let me know πŸ™‚

William

Sure thing, see details in private!

Just to compare, this is how it should look. This is how some posts seemingly randomly look.

Kind regards,

Will

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Will,

I tried logging in using the credentials provided but it doesn’t seem to be working. Can you confirm if the account is still active (or if the credentials are correct)?

Can you also disable ALL plugins except GB and GP Premium to be sure there’s no plugin conflict while we debug?

Let us know. πŸ™‚

William

Hi there, sorry didn’t save the password! Should work now.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Just tried to enable WP_DEBUG but sFTP didn’t let me due to permissions.

Can you reset permissions? (there’s an option in Cloudways)

That should make it so I’m able to alter files as needed.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.