[Resolved] Generate Blocks Reusable Block Not Converting to Regular Block

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generate Blocks Reusable Block Not Converting to Regular Block

Home Forums Support Generate Blocks Reusable Block Not Converting to Regular Block

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Quan

Hi Guys, I use GPP and GB free. I created a product info box using GB, and saved it as a reusable block. Now it was working as it should in the beginning, I could insert this block to posts and convert it to regular block, and edit it.

However, I started having problems with the reusable block not converting to regular block at times since last week. Today I was able to convert it once, but then it stopped working altogether.

Is this a know issue or a bug? Any solutions please?

Thank you!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Before we begin, please make sure everything is up to date. (WP, Themes, plugins involved).

Can you try disabling ALL plugins except GPP and GB and check if you can convert it to regular blocks?

Any chance you can show us any errors? Any screenshots, recordings or error logs would help give us an idea.

Let us know.

David

See if this help:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/cannot-convert-reusable-blocks-to-regular-blocks/#post-1580900
    It was a known issue if the reusable block was created prior to GB 1.2
    Dave

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks David,

@Quan you can the workaround suggested on the link David provided. It’s a known bug with the older versions prior 1.2.

Let us know if it still occurs after you’ve updated the plugin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.