[Resolved] Full page slider

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Full page slider

Home Forums Support Full page slider

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vladimir

Hi,

I am starting a new topic although I have seen that this has been dealt with to some extent. I am trying to create a page that would look something like this one. I would hence like to have a full screen slider on my front page. I am using Smart Slider 3. While the front page looks find on a desktop (I put a short code to insert slider in Page Header extension). However, on tablet and mobile devices this does not look work well as the slider adjusts to the width of the screen and reduces the height of the slider (instead of cropping it or adjusting it otherwise).

There is already a forum thread that deals with this issue but without a conclusive ending. So my question is, is there a possibility to perhaps adjust the behaviour of the slider on tablet and mobile devices by adding a CSS or any other way?

Thanks in advance!

Vladimir

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You might have to check this with SmartSlider.

If you look at the example site you linked, it doesn’t behave well on mobile either.

Personally I would remove the slider on mobile and insert a background image instead.

I’ll ask Tom to confirm ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit: Tom says that’s the way to go ๐Ÿ™‚

Vladimir

Vladimir

Hi,

I managed to get my hands on a slider that should manage what I need. Thank you for your support!

Best regards,

Vladimir

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad I could help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.