[Support request] First post displays twice

Home Forums Support [Support request] First post displays twice

Home Forums Support First post displays twice

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Ryan,

Any chance you can provide us temporary backend access to check a few things?

You can provide the site details on the private information text field. Let us know. πŸ˜€

Ryan

Thanks, Elvin. I provided a link in the private info field.

There is also another issue I am dealing with: my header on mobile view doesn’t appear at all. Meaning when you click the “hamburger menu” it slides out to reveal an empty box. I’ve tried all the settings and nothing seems to change it.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Ryan,

In the post editor, you need to set it to Default instead of Contained as David suggested:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/7rqyWB4A6

For the mobile menu, you are using off canvas menu (slide out menu), but there’s no menu assigned to it:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/tRu73cNJk

You need to assign a menu to it, either assign the primary menu or create a new one for it depends on your need.

Let me know if you need further assistance πŸ™‚

Ryan

The layout tab is not showing in the post editor, even though I have it selected in preferences. It shows:

Status & Visibility
    Active Elementys
    Yoast SEO
    Categories
    Tags
    Featured Image
    Excerpt
    Discussion
    WP Rocket

…. but no Layout.

How does it show for you but now me? Again, I have it selected in Preferences…

Ryan

Update: I found it. It was down at the bottom of the page and I was looking on the right

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you fully sorted things out? Let us know if there’s anything you need further help with. πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.