[Resolved] Featured image not showing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Featured image not showing

Home Forums Support Featured image not showing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Belinda White

I have a featured image in a blog post that is published (Russian language) and a featured image on a draft post (English). Neither are showing their featured image. I’ve used GP for over a year on many sites and haven’t had this happen before. I am familiar with the Customiser settings and I think I have everything set correctly, but could be wrong.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Your site is protected by password so I can’t see it.

Are you referring to featured images on the main blog page or single posts?

Belinda White

Single posts. I can supply the password if you have a secure area where I can post the details.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What’s your current setting in Customizer > Layout > Page Header > Single Post Header Location?

Belinda White

What’s your current setting in Customizer > Layout > Page Header > Single Post Header Location?

Okay, found it now. I was looking under the Blog settings in the customiser.
    Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

This is a confusing option and is moved in the next version.

You can check it out and try it out here: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/gp-premium-1-5/

salva

hi Leo!
    Featured images on blog homepage are not displaying
    I have two blogs with Generatepress and I have the same configuration and in one they are shown and in the other they are not.
    The one not shown is:
    prouespeculacio.org
    in this other if you see:
    500×20.prouespeculacio.org
    I am not able to find the problem that I have surely caused by myself.
    You can help me?
    thank you
    salva

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi @Salva,

Can you check on Appearance > Customize > Layout > Blog and check the assigned image size for the featured image for the Archive tab?

The actual image is in the page but it’s too small to see because it’s sized 1px by 2px.

If this doesn’t sort things out, can you open a new topic for this? So we can investigate further and avoid convoluting this topic for the topic starter. Thank you. 🙂

salva

Thank you very much Elvin. He has located the problem and the solution.
    Our organization is very grateful to the GeneratePress team for their detailed support. Thank you very much for your solution because we made a mistake, surely accidental. The complexity of the template would sometimes necessitate an entire course of learning.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. Feel free to open up new topics if you have further questions about features you find complicated. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.