[Resolved] Featured image below page title

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Featured image below page title

Home Forums Support Featured image below page title

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Deborah

I’ve been searching in the Customizer for the option to move the featured image below the Page title, but have not found any solution.

Page Header is activated in GeneratePress settings.

I found the options for Blog Page Header, but nothing for Page header.

Customize > Layout > Header only affected the header width, alignment, and mobile header.

Customize > Layout > Page Header only gave me options to chnage the Page Header Location and the Single Post Header Location, no options for changing the location of the Featured Image.

What am I missing?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Featured image on the main blog page? If so it should be here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adjusting-the-featured-images/

For single post it would be Customize > Layout > Page Header > Single Post Header Location

Let me know if this answers your question.

Deborah

Thank you for the quick reply.

I’m asking about Featured Images on Pages, not Posts. For example, the About or Contact page.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That would be Customize > Layout > Page Header > Page Header Location ๐Ÿ™‚

Give it a shot and let me know.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry I see what you mean.

Since it’s a just a regular page, if you want the image to show up below title, try adding the image first in the page content.

Deborah

Thanks, I’ve changed to all four options in the Single Post Header Location, and the Featured Image location doesn’t move.

The Featured Image on the Page still displays above the Page Title.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just making sure you saw my reply here as we answered at the same time: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/featured-image-below-page-title/#post-340146

Deborah

I see it now. Thanks. I had hoped Featured Images were supported on Pages in the same way as Posts.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We will consider it for sure.

The page header panel in the customizer needs a little love and we are working on it!

Jacks McNamara

Forgive me if I’m missing something from these threads, but is there anything you can do so that the page title always appears above the featured image on all posts, not just selecting it post by post?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Have you checked the location setting in Customize > Blog > Featured Images?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try Customizer > Layout > Page Header > Single Post Header Location > Below Post Title.

Jacks McNamara

Aha! This one did it:

Try Customizer > Layout > Page Header > Single Post Header Location > Below Post Title.

Thanks so much.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

This is definitely a hard option to find. We are looking for ways to improve it ๐Ÿ™‚

Michael : MH Design

Related: How o place featured image below page title? How-to via customizer or functions?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.