[Resolved] Errors on Catalyst Site Template Install

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Errors on Catalyst Site Template Install

Home Forums Support Errors on Catalyst Site Template Install

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yes – it should be perfectly compatible with multi-site.

Of course, it’s always a good idea to perform a backup if you’ll be making changes to an existing installation (like multi-site).

Stuart

when i install catalyst from the site library the homepage grid sections do not show up. It’s simply the hero image and then the footer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still get the same. This is in a multisite environment.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Did you complete the demo content import step? Any errors?

Can you link me to the page?

Stuart

yes and no errors. sites.thewhitgroup.com/catalyst

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Did a “Home” page already exist?

If you go into your “Pages” area, do you have multiple home pages? One of them might be the imported one.

Stuart

no i did a complete uninstall and reinstall. i just doublechecked and there is only one homepage

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, well your current home page seems to be using Beaver Builder: https://www.screencast.com/t/cVyDuZItqj

The Style Guide page imported fine, so the home page must have as well. Feel free to send us temp login details if you want me to take a closer look: https://generatepress.com/contact

Stuart

i figured it out. I had mistakenly network activated beaver builder instead of doing it at the site level in this multisite environment. Thanks for your timely responses!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.