Disable Elements not working on Blog Page

Home Forums Support Disable Elements not working on Blog Page

Home Forums Support Disable Elements not working on Blog Page

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Barraco

I disabled all plugins leaving only: GP premium, Simple Maintenance Mode, WP Super Cache, but the disabling of the image header con the post is not working. and comments on the pages where activated the sections are not visible.
    Version 4.2.4 of WordPress you is the theme used is GeneratePress Version: 1.3.09. At this point exclude that other plugins are not responsible for poor functioning, what it depends this?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s most likely WP Super Cache – what happens when you flush the cache?

Barraco

nothing is inoperative

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any chance you can email me a temporary admin account and the link to the page where it’s not working to support@generatepress.com? I should be able to see the issue.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Barraco

Hello.
    Things happen that I do not understand.
    It is not a problem to a single page, but each post where I want to disable the image of the head.
    Not just ticked the check box, not just this has no effect on the image, but even I receive a comment from that page with a piece of text of the post !!!! I know it’s incredible, but true!
    Regarding the sections, if the active page of the post, disappears the comments section of the page.
    I bought your plugin with trust for all features that allow to create a custom layout, but I’m sincerely very perplexed.
    If I can give you the credentials for administrator access so you can see yourself.
    I hope can be resolved I would not have spent $ 30 unnecessarily.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The add-on definitely works, I’m using it successfully on many of my own sites (this one included), as are others.

If you’d like to send me temporary admin access to support@generatepress.com, I’ll figure out what’s going on πŸ™‚

Barraco

I created a temporary administrator is I sent you the access data now.

Jan

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your theme. Especially that it is working so well with Page Builders.

I also have this problem that the Header, Navigation and Footer does not disable on the Post Page. I added the css as you said but it has no effect. I created a child-theme. I placed the code in the style.css. Was this correct?

Thank you for your time. I am new to WordPress and am learning at a great pace.

Regards,
    Jan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Jan,

Any chance you can link me to your site?

I’m off to bed right now (12AM), but will check first thing in the morning πŸ™‚

Jan

Hi Tom,

I am sorry. I never came back to you. I did not tick the “Notify me” below so I did not know you answered.

What do you mean with “link me to your site”? Do you want to get into the wp-admin area?

Sorry for the beginner question.

Jan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just the front end of your site should work. That should show me why the CSS you’ve added isn’t working πŸ™‚

Jan

Thank you for your reply Tom. I skipped that idea so it is not necessary anymore.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.