[Resolved] DESPERATE FOR IMMEDIATE HELP. Full Width Footer Stopped working spontaneously –

Home Forums Support [Resolved] DESPERATE FOR IMMEDIATE HELP. Full Width Footer Stopped working spontaneously –

Home Forums Support DESPERATE FOR IMMEDIATE HELP. Full Width Footer Stopped working spontaneously –

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kasia

</div><!-- #content -->
    </div><!-- #page -->

This is what I added, but it is still at the top of the footer page which doesn’t seem very elegant. Thanks for the help. I’m a former Woo Canvas themes person, and really want to adopt generate press as base going forward.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you got it resolved.
    More than happy to help if you need more info on setting up the child theme for GP going forward. You may also want to check out the Elements module for hooks etc. For a lot of builds it can remove the need for adding your own templates.

Kasia

Thanks David, appreciated. Would not have been able to resolve without your help. And yes I will check out the elements module. I’m vested in learning GP for the long haul. It has some great features.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sometimes an extra pair of eyes is all one needs, especially coming close to a deadline. Hope it all goes well. Look forward to seeing what you do with GP 🙂

Kasia

All set. Thank you for the great support.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.