[Resolved] Default setting – padding

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Default setting – padding

Home Forums Support Default setting – padding

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Howard

Understand now. So I must change my logo from desktop into a more squarish version. Enable mobile on GP ..
    upload this new logo…and see how it looks and performs by adjusting the fly in or scroll options for mobile header.
    NOW..please give me some basic (preferably simple) ways to test and find out why initially, my live preview was working,..even on and off yesterday, but today, not. When I hit CUSTOMIZE…I don’t see those black check circles next to the theme on the right that allows me to see the changes of each thing I move or do….any ideas Tom?
    Howard

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Exactly ๐Ÿ™‚

Not sure what you mean by black check circles? If the live preview is broken in the Customizer, it usually means there’s some broken javascript caused by one of your plugins. You can disable them one by one to find the culprit.

Howard

Hi Tom:
    It was a plugin, that in effect, was a redundant one for speed opt. Those circles I meant shows EDIT..when you hover over them (they are blue icons on the site preview on right) that show the editing is working.
    Thanks for the help
    Howard

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working ๐Ÿ™‚

Howard

If I decided NOT TO MERGE navigation with logo but just keep my logo on mobile as in my desktop BUT HAVE NAVIGATION icon on LEFT or RIGHT… would I still need to upload another logo to GP mobile HEADER plugin??
    Thanks
    Howard

Howard

PS I assume YES as my logo must be shrunk a bit????

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can keep your desktop layout however you like.

For mobile, it’s easiest if you just use the mobile header option. Otherwise you would need to use custom CSS to achieve the desired result, which is already built in (using the mobile header).

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.