[Resolved] Decrease padding in content / widget squares

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Decrease padding in content / widget squares

Home Forums Support Decrease padding in content / widget squares

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris

I’ve googled a fair bit but haven’t found a CSS hack that quite fixes this yet.

I want to decrease it by about 5px so that the Product Review widget in my right column is not getting its wings clipped.

My container is set to the default 1100px which I’m happy with, and I don’t want to change anything I don’t have to, so decreasing the padding slightly will fix it.

I bought a licence so I could ask for support, and because I’ve always loved this theme ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,

cb.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Make sure you have the Spacing Module enabled in Appearance > GeneratePress then you can reduce the padding in Customizer > Layout > Sidebars –> Widget Padding.

Thanks for the great feedback ๐Ÿ™‚

Chris

Thanks,

I should have realised there was a module for this, so this answers the question.

However, once again I can change it in Customise > Appearance and the changes look good in the WYSIWYG, but when I Publish the changes don’t carry through to the live site… and then when I reload the WYSIWYG by going back to the WP Dashboard and back to Customise > Appearance, the changes revert even though my updated settings are still there.

See my post in:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-tagline/#post-1341611

I will open a new topic dealing specifically with this issue.

Thanks,

cb.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.