How can I increase the size of the tagline?

Home Forums Support How can I increase the size of the tagline?

Home Forums Support How can I increase the size of the tagline?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hakim

If you look at http://www.sufiorderaustralia.org/ you will see the tagline is quite small compared to the rest of the page. I can’t find a way to change this in the customiser. What’s my next option?

With thanks,
    Hakim

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you’re using the Typography add-on, you can go to “Customize > Typography > Header Typography” and you should see an option to adjust the font size of your tagline.

Let me know 🙂

Chris

I enabled the Typography add-on but and it shows when I “Customise” in wp-admin, but it doesn’t show in the live page?

When I refresh the wp-admin, the font size setting is still there but the bigger font no longer displays.

Thanks,

cb.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you make sure that your Customizer changes are Published ( NOT saved as draft ) and clear any plugin and browser caches to make sure you’re seeing the latest update.

If that doesn’t work, raise a new topic where you can use the Site URL field to share your site privately and we’ll take a look

Chris

Thanks,

I have opened a separate topic to deal specifically with my problem. I have another example of it now, so it’s nothing to do with the Tagline settings.

cb.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.