[Resolved] Customizer only showing Widgets option

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Customizer only showing Widgets option

Home Forums Support Customizer only showing Widgets option

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    imajn

Hi,
    One of my sites running GP premium has a problem when I access Customize in that only the widgets option shows. It was working yesterday as I changed the logo using it, and also changed the fonts.
    I’m at a loss, as I’ve tried deactivating all plugins, reverted the theme to a default one, reloaded the GP Premium, cleaned out the cache, but the problem persists.
    Any ideas on how to proceed with this.
    thanks in advance.
    btw I did read an old thread from August 2020…I don’t believe it helps since the resolve there was to do with WP version 5.5 conflict and that didn’t coincide with this occurrence, tho I may be missing something

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This has been asked recently: See here – https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/customizer-not-working-only-widgets-tab-shows/#post-1612375

Can you check and tell if you’re having the same thing? Thank you.

imajn

Thanks for replying, but that didn’t help my issue. But I did find what did.
    I’m posting it here in case it helps someone else:
    After spending nearly a whole day on this, with much searching on the net and trying a number of things,
    I solved the problem by going to…
    Appearance>GeneratePress>
    and deactivating the extras there and with “Menu Plus” deactivated, it worked, YAY!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s quite strange. Deactivating modules like menu plus means you won’t be able to use the features that comes with it.

Perhaps the plugin needs to be reinstalled or isn’t updated? Let us know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.