[Support request] Customizer not working

Home Forums Support [Support request] Customizer not working

Home Forums Support Customizer not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Giedrius

Something is wrong with you. Customizer not working normaly, header and menu not showing changes. Need to reload… layouts goes freaky… added hello elementor – work perfect. ? Were is the problem?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Giedrius

CSV logo not working in mobile, cutting logo… everything down… whats happening?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let’s solve one issue at a time.

Have you tried this here and see if the customizer issue is fixed?
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/customizer-not-working-3/#post-1384218

Giedrius

A tottaly new website, no plugins, no nothing, just you and elementor and now intalled header builder, couse with your shamless configuration I cannot do anything.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you link me to the site in question?

We have not had any issues reported like this.

Giedrius

Problem solved. Installed Astra theme – work like charm. Have no time to solve your problems. (P.S. all my websites was build with your theme, bur something went wrong… like I said, customizer nor uploading changes, need to reload page, csv files looks cutted in half in mobile etc… brand new WP instalation… and I don’t know why, bus Hello elementor theme works, Astra works … like old days.
    But I need to do this page fast, so no time for printscreens etc… maybe next time…

Giedrius

sorry, for mistakes πŸ™‚

Giedrius

Maybe it with child theme? I installed old one directly to server?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It could be the child theme. The Customizer in all current versions is working exactly as it should/always has. We would need more information to debug further (screenshots even).

Let us know if you give it another shot πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.