[Resolved] Custom Copyright

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Custom Copyright

Home Forums Support Custom Copyright

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Art,

You’ll need to update GP Premium to the latest version.

If you haven’t activated your email, you’ll need to do it manually by downloading the latest version of GP Premium.

Then delete your current version, and upload the fresh one.

You won’t lose any of your settings – it just replaces the files.

Kind of pain that this is necessary, but WordPress.org doesn’t allow for the settings API on theme pages anymore, meaning we were forced to remove the save button from the theme and add it to the plugin itself.

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

Natalie

A lot of things. I purchased and installed Colors. Worked fine. As I continued tinkering with my Generate Press, saw that anything I wanted to accomplish in terms of customization would require me buying a number of add-ins, so I bought the whole Premium shebang. Any way to get a refund for Colors, as now I have it twice. Then, on top of that, I tried to use Custom Copyright, hit save, and it crashed my site. Deactivated Premium, and my site came back. Not thrilled after dropping $35… What do I do to get it to work? Or should I just get it refunded?

Natalie

Me again… tried to reactivate GP Premium to try again, and the mere reactivation crashed my site again. Deactivated and it came back. I am NOT a happy camper; I now cannot do the customizations I want, and I’m out $30. (Colors by itself, separate from Premium, worked fine.)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Natalie,

Sorry you had that experience – we absolutely refund anything within 30 days, including standalone add-ons if you bought them before GP Premium.

So hitting save in the copyright area was crashing your site? Any errors? Would be happy to look into it further for you.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.