[Resolved] Can I use Generate Press with Elementor at my post page (blog)?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can I use Generate Press with Elementor at my post page (blog)?

Home Forums Support Can I use Generate Press with Elementor at my post page (blog)?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carmen

Hi, I am trying to use Elementor at post page because I want to add a suscription form at the top page but it doesn,t work. When I try to activate Elementor it tell me “The Content Area Was Not Found in Your Page”. What can I do?
    Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Carmen,

Elementor only works on static pages or posts – it won’t work on the blog pages, archives, categories etc..

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/the-content-area-was-not-found-in-your-page-problem/

Duncan

Hi Carmen,

You could use the Anywhere Elementor plugin – this allows you to create the Elementor content separately, and then insert it wherever you like as a shortcode.

I’ve used this on a couple of my sites, and it works a treat.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Elementor Pro generates its own shortcodes. They are found in elementor > My library. Just copy and paste where you want them. Does the same as Anywhere Elementor without the need for the additional plugin =)

If you want your form element to appear on all posts without having to add the shortcode each time you could just place the Elementor Library widget in one of your sidebars, header or footer. If you only want it showing on your blog posts page then create a new widget area that applies only to the blog posts, you can do this very easily with Woo Sidebars which is a nice, free and simple plugin that does just that.

Carmen

Hi!, thank you for your answers, I am trying it.

Maya

Hello there,

May I ask where should the shortcode (refering to the Elementor created Blog page) be pasted in order to display as the Blogs page?

Thanks in advance

Maya

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.