Home Forums Support Business Model

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you like those ideas! Getting pretty close to completing them πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’ve finally implemented this.

I think I’ve found a great balance – the personal license is still an awesome deal compared to most other themes on the market. The only thing that changes is the amount of sites the license key is able to be activated on.

The professional license is also a great deal – not overly expensive, especially if you’re using GP for all of your clients. The yearly renewal should definitely help the GP business model moving forward into the future.

I just want to say thanks to all of you for your suggestions, I really appreciate it.

If anyone has any feedback on the way I’m presenting it, I would love to hear it! https://generatepress.com/add-ons

Benjamin

This new change will be implemented for new customers?

Jamal

I think this is the best solution Tom. And 50% off yearly renewals is very generous of you and a very good deal still.

The buttons and links about the two pricing plans seem not to link anywhere though.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yes, only new customers.

Thanks, Jamal! These buttons?: http://screencast.com/t/iOGxrChM6vgM

The more details button leads you to the GP Premium page, which looks similar because it has the same add to cart area πŸ™‚

Jamal

Cant see the screencast but i meant the personal and professional buttons (?)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Clicking them should change the info below between personal ($39.95) and professional ($69.95).

Maybe try clearing your browser cache.

Jamal

Nice presentation and affoardable pricing plan.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you! πŸ™‚

Mike

Tom, I think you nailed it, I just upgraded to professional.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you, Mike! I really appreciate it! πŸ™‚

Mike

No problem, one question. I am still working on my first 2 sites with the original Premium purchase. I guess I change the license key to the new annual membership key on these 2 sites, and then ignore the original key?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can use either, as your old license is still unlimited due to when you bought it.

Mike

Great, thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem – thanks for your support and your input in this topic πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.