[Resolved] Best performing Gutenberg Blocks for GP

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Best performing Gutenberg Blocks for GP

Home Forums Support Best performing Gutenberg Blocks for GP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Jorge

Hello guys, I am very fan of minimal and good performing stuff, like GP :-), so I was testing several Gutenberg Blocks kits, do you recommend any of them?

https://www.themeum.com/product/qubely/
    https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-gutenberg-blocks/
    https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/stackable-ultimate-gutenberg-blocks/
    https://www.ultimategutenberg.com/

Any recommendation to optimize Gutenberg blocks on my site?

If you use other blocks, let me know, thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

we’re currently developing our own Blocks plugin, we’re hoping to have a beta release in the next couple of weeks. It will be coded the GP way so will not have inline styles, no dependencies such as jQuery or make unnecessary font request or do anything funky to the Block editor that could lead to breakages that other plugins MAY do.

Jorge

Hey David, that sound awesome, looking forward to the release, please, let me know when it is ready!

Cheers!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Will do πŸ™‚ Worth joining the GeneratePress Community on Facebook – we’ll make a lot of noise about it there.

Jorge

Im in πŸ˜‰

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome πŸ™‚

Kenneth

Dear Great Team,

I am middle of confusion. Should I go with other Glutenberg Blocks plugins or wait for the GP Gutenberg blocks plugin. I prefer to go with a native to GP.

I wish to know when GP is going to release the Glutenberg Blocks plugin? I am badly in of Accordion block in addition to a few other blocks.

Kindly let me have your update on this and your recommendations.

Thank you
    Sincerely
    Kenneth

Francesco

Any news on GP gutenberg blocks?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We’re working on completing documentation and the website.

The plugin has been approved on WP.org.

Krystian

When will it be available for download? After completing documentation?
    πŸ™‚

Francesco

The plugin has been approved on WP.org.

Does this mean we can download from wp.org?

Can you share a link? I’d like to test it in local environment untill docs are ready.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Not yet, we’re finalizing things. I like to make sure everything is perfect before releasing to wild – it makes future updates less of a headache.

Pino

Is the an ETA, or an estimate? Would you like any beta testers? Will this be available with a GP Premium licence or will it be an add-on?

I am about to rebuild a client site using GeneratePress and I’d really like to use Gutenberg. If I can do it using GP blocks I’d much prefer it to having to code up my own in the interim.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Still no ETA but should be anytime soon.

We’ve been working on the website and the documentation.

Still deciding on the beta but will announce it in our Facebook group GeneratePress community if we do release one.

It will be a separate plugin.

Matthias

Is this an open facebook group? Meaning – can i see the announcement without beeing logged in. Not a facebook fan.
    Is facebook your no1 choice for updates? If so i would link my rss bridge (yeah – people still use rss πŸ˜‰ ) to that – unless you also have an rss feed here (didn’t find one though)

btw – i would be all over a beta – as i am currently working on an updated page and testing plugins etc. in a sandbox. The surrounding, menu etc. is ready – just waiting for the plugin to test with my landing page – and compare to the landing pages i created with other block plugins.
    So definitly fine with not-ready docu etc. and beta state for that sandbox test.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.