[Resolved] Autoptimize issues

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Autoptimize issues

Home Forums Support Autoptimize issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Angela

Hi there

Firstly I just like to say thank you for a super fast and easy to configure theme! I switched this morning and it’s fabulous.

Most issues I’ve found so far were easy to resolve or advice was already given in previous support threads so it’s been a breeze.

There’s a couple of pieces niggling me though and I’ve not found anything in existing support threads to help so hope you can give some guidance on resolving them.

1 – How can I remove unused CSS created by Autoptimize?

2 – How can I eliminate render blocking resources created by Autoptimize?

3 – Autoptimise also throws a best practice issue “Does not use passive listeners to improve scrolling performance” (mobile)

4 – How can I reduce DOM size – I only use 1 element on the home page and posts are basically text, heading and images.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Here are our tips for Autoptimize – it’s the same settings we are using on this site:
    https://generatepress.com/fastest-wordpress-theme/

Your questions are quite specific to the plugin itself so have you checked with their support?

Angela

Ok Thank Leo. What about the DOM questions? Any tips and advice as to how I can reduce this give I only use 1 element on the home page and posts are basically text, headings and images.
    Thanks again
    Angela

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Don’t think you need to worry about that.

Your site loads quite fast to me and you need those content.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.