[Resolved] Another Query String Query

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Another Query String Query

Home Forums Support Another Query String Query

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jbpyn

Hey folks, I have been up and down the forum but can’t get this to work. I’m trying to remove query strings from static assets, but nothing seems to work. My preference is to use the code snippet from the Optimisation page but it doesn’t seem to work fro me. I have been through the cache purging gamut, tried plugins, but I’m failing.

Here is the Kingdom link for my site: https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/ctguon/appademic.tech

They are all images, and mostly from the same post. Any clues?

jbpyn

Ok, mea culpa — this was stupidity on my part. The answer was staring me in the face. The resources are still hosted on Squarespace, they simply haven’t imported properly. Anything on the site itself is fine. Thanks anyway.

jbpyn

I take that back. That was the problem for a few links, but I’m still having trouble with content on the site itself. Any help appreciated, this is driving me nuts (clearly).

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Those files are being served by JetPack’s CDN, which you have activated. Not sure it’s possible to remove those, but you can ask their support.

That being said, removing query strings won’t make your website any faster, it just makes your scores better.

jbpyn

Thanks Tom, again staring me in the face. Much appreciated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.