[Resolved] Add additional email addresses to Generate Press account

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Add additional email addresses to Generate Press account

Home Forums Support Add additional email addresses to Generate Press account

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WCG

How do I add email addresses to the Generate Press account? I need to add two email addresses so our team can work on the site together.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is not possible – we only allow one e-mail address per account.

You would need to share that one e-mail address if you want multiple users to have access to our premium support forum.

Thanks for your understanding ๐Ÿ™‚

WCG

Hi Leo, thanks for the clarification. Is there a way to change the primary email temporarily?

Stacey Usborne
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Yes, I can do that.

Are you needing the second person on your team to have access to the support forum as well? Just want to make sure I’m giving you the best advice moving forward ๐Ÿ™‚

WCG

Thanks. Yes, this is the second person and I can confirm that I am now receiving the login verification emails and support updates, so we are all set for now.

We’ll be back in touch once we need to set everything back to the original primary email (wcg@washingtonconservationguild.org).

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just a heads up that we shouldn’t be sharing accounts here on generatepress.com. While we’re allowed to use our license key on client websites, we’re not allowed to share our access to the support forum.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.