[Support request] 400 error when importing from site library

Home Forums Support [Support request] 400 error when importing from site library

Home Forums Support 400 error when importing from site library

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Keith

I’m having the same issue. As far as I can see, I’m on https. I did the console view when trying to import and I get this message:
    “POST https://thetireportal.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 400
    (anonymous) @ VM572:1
    send @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:4
    ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:4
    (anonymous) @ admin.js?ver=1.9.1:555
    setTimeout (async)
    activate_plugins @ admin.js?ver=1.9.1:554
    success @ admin.js?ver=1.9.1:513
    i @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:2
    fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:2
    (anonymous) @ wp-util.min.js?ver=5.3.2:1
    i @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:2
    fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:2
    x @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:4
    c @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:4
    XMLHttpRequest.send (async)
    send @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:4
    ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:4
    a.Deferred @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:8
    send @ wp-util.min.js?ver=5.3.2:1
    p.updates.ajax @ updates.min.js?ver=5.3.2:1
    p.updates.installPlugin @ updates.min.js?ver=5.3.2:1
    p.updates.queueChecker @ updates.min.js?ver=5.3.2:1
    p.updates.ajaxAlways @ updates.min.js?ver=5.3.2:1
    x @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:4
    c @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:4
    a.Deferred @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:8
    p.updates.queueChecker @ updates.min.js?ver=5.3.2:1
    p.updates.ajaxAlways @ updates.min.js?ver=5.3.2:1
    (anonymous) @ admin.js?ver=1.9.1:500
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:2
    (anonymous) @ admin.js?ver=1.9.1:480
    dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:3
    r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.3.2:3
    admin.js?ver=1.9.1:567 {readyState: 4, getResponseHeader: ƒ, getAllResponseHeaders: ƒ, setRequestHeader: ƒ, overrideMimeType: ƒ, …}”

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Have you checked the other things mentioned in this topic? Communication with our server etc..?

Keith

Hi Tom,
    Thanks for the quick reply! I’m having Namecheap check to see if they can communicate with gpsites.co. Is it possible to upload the theme via SFTP?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Not at this time, unfortunately. However, I’m considering adding an option to manually upload the files inside the importer.

Keith

Got a reply from Namecheap’s “escalated” tech support overnight.
    Here’s what they wrote: “Apparently, the issue was caused by a conflict between EasyWP plugin and generatepress plugins/theme.
    We have disabled our EasyWP plugin temporarily and imported the content on our end.”

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Interesting – so all is good now? That’s good to know, thank you!

ron

Hi,

I’m having this error when importing

View post on imgur.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you checked the other things mentioned in this topic? Communication with our server etc..?

If this doesn’t help, it would be good to open a new topic for your question.

Thanks!

Tri

Hello,

In order to investigate the issue deeper, please upload the .xml file you are trying to import via SFTP following this guide: https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/9961/2239/easywp-how-to-access-your-wordpress-website-folders-and-files-via-sftp/ .

Once done, please provide us with the file name and its location.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

———
    Regards,
    Dmitriy Kurochkin
    Hosting Customer Support
    Namecheap, Inc.
    https://www.namecheap.com

>>>>>

Mr.Tom, could you help me for manual import site library? because the problem is deadlock now. Namecheap best advice only this thing

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can open a new topic for your question?

This one is getting quite long with multiple authors already.

Thanks!

Tri

Lesya Pastuschina:
    Yes, the theme is installed, and you try importing some content. You have mentioned that “easywp plugin blocking to download the import
    file from site library”. We are asking to provide this file, so we could try importing it manually for you.
    Lesya Pastuschina:
    And that file is usually .xml that is why it was asked. I am sorry for confusion

this is from namecheap easywp

disapointed. Direct email me for the XML file

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Which site are you trying to import?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.