[Resolved] 400 Error on Importing Broadcast onto clean site

Home Forums Support 400 Error on Importing Broadcast onto clean site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne

Hello! I saw a post about 400 errors from another Generate Press customer concerning font issues, dated January 28th, 2020. But, I don’t think it pertains to my error. I have something really odd with the Broadcast starter site. I got a 400 error twice, after importing the starter site onto a clean WordPress site. I went through the error checklist, cleared everything and did the second import. The import hung up both times at the second step, which looked to be importing the demo content. I have a WordPress.com business premium site. I am a Generate Press premium member. I took a screen shot of the error but don’t see a way to upload the image. I would be glad to send it to someone who may be interested. I am such a ranked beginner that I don’t know how to copy the code, which may hold some clues. The one thing I noticed is that the featured story or post content, plus the image on the front page is missing.

I checked my site. It looks like most of the demo content came over, including the widget. I will do the best I can with what I have. I can’t help thinking that something is wrong or missing.

If someone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Suzanne

Leo, thanks for the quick reply! Thanks for the links to articles and referring me to the console. (I had no idea a console even existed!)

Consider the topic resolved, at least for me. I appreciate your help and to know support is available!

Suzanne

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you were able to resolve it!

Mind if ask if yours was the same issue that it wasn’t communicating with gpsites.co?

Definitely helps us when the issue comes up again and help will always be available from us 🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.