[Resolved] Zeal Import Issues

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Zeal Import Issues

Home Forums Support Zeal Import Issues

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hello,

I just purchased the GeneratePress Premium plugin. It was the first and only plugin installed on a brand new WP install. I imported the Zeal template, but it didn’t import correctly.

You can view it here: http://74elm.hosts.cx/

There are numerous formatting issues, padding issues, etc on there. Any idea what’s going on?

After installing and seeing the issues, I put in my Elemenator Pro license, but that did not resolve the issue.

Thank you!

GeneratePress 2.1.2
    GP Premium 1.6.2
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It just looks like Elementor is not activated and being used on that home page.

Can you make sure it’s activated?

Chris

Hi Leo,

Elementor is activated in the plugins page. The home page is set there. I click “update” and it’s now displaying the YouTube video. Am I missing something simple?
    Thanks
    Chris

Chris

On the page, I’ve tried setting the template from “default” to “Elementor Full Width” and “Elementor Canvas” with no success.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there, try:

Dashboard > Elementor > Tools > Regenerate CSS

Let us know

Chris

Hi David,

Regenerating the CSS did not fix the issue.

I deleted the WP install and started over. Still the same issue.

Any ideas? Do you need the WP login to look inside?

Thanks
    Chris

Chris

It appears it’s an issue with the Zeal template. I tried installing it on a test domain and had the same issues. I then installed another template and it worked fine.

Thanks
    Chris

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Chris,

ok it looks like Elementor 2.1 has made a few ‘changes’…… Can you try from a clean install installing the legacy version of Elementor first, which you can get here:

https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/elementor.2.0.16.zip

and then importing the Site

Appreciate your patience.

Chris

It worked! Thanks for your help and quick responses.

Can I assume the Zeal template will be updated in the near future so I can eventually update Elementor?

Do you have any resources for using GeneratePress and Elenentor together? I’m new to both and am looking to learn. Thanks
    Chris

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Chris, yes there should not be a problem updating to the latest version after the import.

We don’t have any resources ourselves, theirs plenty on YouTube, look for Design Web Build by Dave Foy he uses GP in his Elementor tutorials. But feel free to ask here for assistance.

Chris

thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks like Elementor fixed this in their upcoming update (2.1.2): https://github.com/pojome/elementor/issues/4947

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.