[Resolved] YouTube videos too small

Home Forums Support [Resolved] YouTube videos too small

Home Forums Support YouTube videos too small

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steven

Hello, I have a website that has different teacher’s videos. When I am in the editing mode everything looks fine. When I go to the actual page the videos are showing much smaller. Here is an example of one of the video pages. https://www.healingjourneystoday.com/the-hudsons-videos/ I am using Elementor as well. This is frustrating me any ideas?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP isn’t control of how Elementor renders its content.
    It looks like you’re using a Lyte YouTube plugin – try disabling that to see if that is conflicting with elementor.

Steven

When I try it with just Elementor I have no problem. I do not have Lyte Youtube plugin installed. This appears to be closer to a Generate Press issue or at the least you might humor me and look at this problem.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I looked at the site and this is what the web inspector displays:

You can see that within the elementor video widget there is an inner DIV that is wrapping the video:

<div class="lyte-wrapper fourthree" style="width:420px;max-width: 100%;margin:5px;">

It contains an inline style setting the width to 420px.
    That wrapper is the cause of the issue. That code is not part of the default Elementor video widget and its most definitely not something related to GeneratePress.

So there must be another plugin or function that is inserting that code.

Steven

That fixed it. I do not know how that plugin got installed. I hate that one and would never use it again after first time on another sire. Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.