[Resolved] Your site doesn’t include support for the woocommerce memberships

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Your site doesn’t include support for the woocommerce memberships

Home Forums Support Your site doesn’t include support for the woocommerce memberships

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gerik

“Your site doesn’t include support for the woo-commerce-memberships/non-member-content” block. You can leave this block intact, convert its content to a Custom HTML block, or remove it entirely.”

I have woocommerce membership plugin. It allows me to hide content within a block for people who have no purchased a membership.

This started when I updated to WordPress 5.5

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I don’t believe this is a GP issue as that kind of thing is all handled by WooCommerce.

Can you first try activating a twenty series WP theme and see if the issue exists there?

Gerik

Yes it’s not your theme. I’m putting updates here if you don’t mind if someone else has the same question.

Hey Gerik,

Thanks for contacting us about Memberships! Sorry to hear our plugin is giving you trouble. I am happy to help out 🙂

We have received several reports of this issue and our developers are already started looking into a fix here. It looks like the conflict has to do with the latest version of WordPress that was just released in the last day or so.

While I don’t have an estimated time for resolution right now, please know that our team is now aware of the issue and will work to incorporate a fix into the plugin as soon as they can.

In the meantime, though it’s not ideal, I’d recommend looking into using our restriction shortcodes:

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-memberships-restrict-content/#section-9

Thanks so much for reporting this issue! Could I help you with any other questions in the meantime?

Cheers,

Steve (woocommerce/skynet)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.