[Resolved] You are submitting too quickly. Please wait a few seconds.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] You are submitting too quickly. Please wait a few seconds.

Home Forums Support You are submitting too quickly. Please wait a few seconds.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Trish

Sent a friend to my post bragging about this theme. She tried leaving me a comment as her thank you, and told me of this issue. I then tried leaving a test comment myself and got the same error message.

Google searched this issue and followed the suggestion your support people gave that user regarding this being an issue with the server nor plugins conflicting. NO it is NOT an issue with the server, so please do not ask me to check Site Health or the server logs. Already checked and NOTHING.

The Generate Press was recently updated. Before that… all was fine. Plllllleeeeease help?

Thank you in advance.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Trish,

The comment system is completely handled by WordPress itself I don’t believe GP is the issue.

Can you first try activating a default twenty series WP theme and see if the issue exists there as well?

Let me know 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Following up. If the issue exists in a twenty series default theme as well, then try disabling all of your plugins to test.

Trish

Huh! It turned out to be the Antispam Bee plugin by pluginkollektiv v2.9.2 that was causing this issue.
    Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad I could help this time!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.