[Support request] Yith multi-step checkout compressed order info and payment

Home Forums Support [Support request] Yith multi-step checkout compressed order info and payment

Home Forums Support Yith multi-step checkout compressed order info and payment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bernard

Hi !

I installed your theme as it was giving nice results with my woocommerce store.

I installed Yith multi checkout plugin and i noticed that there are 2 checkout section that show squeezed and misplaced.

The billing info is fine, the text zones are aligned corectly, then there the order info where woocommerce shows the cart, and then there is the payment section which also shows misplaced and small

Also, it seems that the text where it says “you have a coupon ? enter it here” is completely white and i cant find where to change it :/

Could you help me with that ?

Bernard

Good news !

I finally found what was causing the issue… what a puzzle. I’ve been at it for 4 hours straight.

SO

I have beaver builder installed, and on the page of my checkout i am using the CHECKOUT module that show my yith multi step checkout.

I found that there was a setting where i could specify wethere i wanted my checkout page to be 1 column or 2… i set it at 2 and set the with of each column at 100%. Yith caused the column that were at 50% to show misplaced.

Anyway. i wrote it here if it can help others 😀

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Nice one! Glad you sorted it out. Thank you for letting us know and sharing it with us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.