[Resolved] Wrong header logo URL and search results URL, after migration

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Wrong header logo URL and search results URL, after migration

Home Forums Support Wrong header logo URL and search results URL, after migration

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Estefanía

Hi!

I migrated my web from local to the client´s hosting but 2 URLs are still pointing to my local server.

– Header SVG logo for Desktop devices. Over mobile devices the URL is correct.
    – Search results.

I create the project with All In One WP Security and Automptimize, which are deactivated and could generate problems.

I have cleaned the caché of my browser and I have searched over my database if there is any string like “http://localhost…” too without any result.

Do I miss something?

Thanks in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you provide a link to your site so i can take a look?
    You can edit your original topic and share your site link privately by using the Site URL field

Estefanía

Hi David,

the website is under maintenance mode, so how can I give you permission for enter without publishing access info in the forum?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can edit the Site URL and just include the login and password as part of the URL

Estefanía

I have changed the URL, is this way correct?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

How did you migrate the site? Have you tried a plugin like this?: https://wordpress.org/plugins/velvet-blues-update-urls/

Let me know 🙂

Estefanía

Hi Tom!

After a few hours the links were updated, perhaps something related with the caché/security plugin.

Anyway, your advice was helpful for change some urls which didn´t work propertly.

Thanks, have a nice day 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! You too 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.