[Support request] wpswiper and Generatepress/Blocks – colors, position and icons.

Home Forums Support [Support request] wpswiper and Generatepress/Blocks – colors, position and icons.

Home Forums Support wpswiper and Generatepress/Blocks – colors, position and icons.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matthias

Hi there,

i spent quite some time testing different slider plugins with generatepress/blocks. Using an oversized plugin was the last straw – so i mainly looked at those that were available as block. Most i tested didnt work as easy as the one i choosed – or not at all..

The one that for me works flawless – meaning: i can simply create a block with gb and copy/drag it into the plugin-block to make it slide (can also be swiped) is Wp Swiper.
    I can recommend this plugin for any generatepress/block user.

Now i would like to change its appearance to match my page – hence this topic.

My questions would be:
    1. Can i change the size / symbol that is used for the pagination? The bullets points under the slider? Replace it with another symbol or simply make bigger?
    2. Can i change the position of the arrows on the side? currently they are overlapping with a text i added on the edge.
    3. Colors: instead of blue i would want my custom color

Is this possible?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i could probably provide some CSS to make some of those changes, but i would suggest you speak with the plugin author first as they may already have some simple options built in to make those changes.

If you get stuck let us know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.