[Support request] WPBakery Pagebuilder (visual composer) bug on background color in customizer

Home Forums Support [Support request] WPBakery Pagebuilder (visual composer) bug on background color in customizer

Home Forums Support WPBakery Pagebuilder (visual composer) bug on background color in customizer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas

I can’t select background colors (for any element) in the customizer. It seems to be a conflict with the WPbakery pagebuilder (formerly visual composer) because if I disable that plugin it works.

In stead of a color picker there is a text field:

Screenshot

Any advice?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That control is created using javascript. If it’s not working, there’s likely a javascript error on the page. If you right click while in the Customizer and click “Inspect” (using Chrome), are there any errors in the Console tab?

Thomas

There is an error. I’m using both the Toolset types plugin and Visual Composer and there seems to be a conflict in the customizer. A bit of a shame because I was hoping that Generatepress + Toolset Types + Pagebuilder would be a golden combination.

`VM1529 backend_editor.js?ver=2.5.3:62 Uncaught ReferenceError: Toolset is not defined
    at ToolsetCommon.UserEditor.VisualComposerEditor.self.init (VM1529 backend_editor.js?ver=2.5.3:62)
    at new ToolsetCommon.UserEditor.VisualComposerEditor (VM1529 backend_editor.js?ver=2.5.3:67)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (VM1529 backend_editor.js?ver=2.5.3:72)
    at i (VM1507 load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,&load[]=utils,media-models,plupload,wp-plupload,mediaelement,wp-mediaelement,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo&ver=4.8.3:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (VM1507 load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,&load[]=utils,media-models,plupload,wp-plupload,mediaelement,wp-mediaelement,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo&ver=4.8.3:2)
    at Function.ready (VM1507 load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,&load[]=utils,media-models,plupload,wp-plupload,mediaelement,wp-mediaelement,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo&ver=4.8.3:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (VM1507 load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,shortcode,&load[]=utils,media-models,plupload,wp-plupload,mediaelement,wp-mediaelement,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo&ver=4.8.3:2)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Might be worth mentioning to the Toolset developer team – they’re awesome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.